EGUS Fee Schedule
The EGUS pricing system consists of two components:
- A per-agreement fee for each agreement executed in EGUS, and
- A quarterly storage fee for maintaining all past executed agreements in the system.
All institutions containing at least one broker party are required to have storage. The Per-Agreement Fee is assessed to the conformed executing broker; however, if there is no conformed executing broker, then the conformed clearing broker will pay the Per-Agreement Fee. Institutions containing only customer/trader parties have the option of maintaining storage of EGUS agreements. Customers/traders that choose not to store documents in EGUS will have execution only access at absolutely no cost, and will have seven days after execution to print or email agreements.
|Number of Agreements Executed||Fee per Agreement|
|More than 2,000||$20.00|
Pricing for Other Agreement Types
- Uploaded Legacy Give-Up Agreements: Legacy uploaded agreements are charged the Per-Agreement Fee to the Institution that uploaded the agreement regardless of its role on the agreement. All institutions that wish to initiate agreements and/or upload Legacy agreements are required to have storage.
- Give-Up Screening Agreement (GUSA): There is a $20.00 fee charged to both brokers that are party to the agreement.
- Customer Limit Screening Agreement (CLSA): There is a $20.00 fee charged to the broker that uploads this agreement.
- Fast Path Amended Agreement: There is a $20.00 fee charged for any amendment. Charges for amendments follow the same rules as the Per-Agreement Fee for executing Standard Give-Up agreements.
|Number of Agreements Stored||Fee per Quarter|
|More than 60,000||$9,000.00|