The FIA Tech OCR Data Service performs the following functions that benefit Reporting Firms and their Clients:
- Provides the OCR Portal for entry, review, and maintenance of owner and controller data.
- Supports uploading of data files containing large quantities of data.
- Provides data integrity notifications alerting users of possible erroneous or incomplete data in Profiles and Accounts.
- Supports filing of ownership and control reports in accordance with CFTC requirements.
- Supports both manual generation of reports as well as automatic reporting based on timely submission of daily trading data.
- Provides copies of its ownership and control reports file to each Reporting Firm.
- Notifies Reporting Firms of any ownership or control report that was filed with errors.
- Notifies users of requirements of updating Profiles on an annual basis.
- Notifies Reporting Firms when a Client has updated owner or controller data in a Profile.
- Maintains and back-up data in data centers with high security standards.
- For Clients, provides a single location for their data that can be accessed for reporting purposes by many of the largest Reporting Firms in the industry.
For Reporting Firms, for information on how to access and use the OCR Data Service for reporting click here.
For Clients, to register in the OCR Portal to enter data needed by a Reporting Firm click here.